here to get all the Quiz @ one place -> ARCHIVES
Q.1) Asian development bank recently expressed its interest in enhancing its lending rate to India. Consider the following statements with respect to Asian Development bank
- Asian development bank is a regional bank consisting of members only from Asian Region
- It is headquartered at Manila, Philippines
- The Global Financial stability report is not released by Asian Development Bank
Select the correct option
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1, 2, and 3
d) 2 only
Q.2) The 155th birth anniversary of Rabindranath Tagore is being celebrated all over India. With respect to that consider the following
- Rabindranath Tagore is the first Non-European to win the Nobel Prize in 1913
- Gora is a work composed by Rabindranath Tagore.
- Rabindranath Tagore founded Shantiniketan.
Select the incorrect one
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 only
c) 3 only
d) None of the above
Q.3) Consider the following
Which of the above pilgrimage constitute the famous “Char Dham” Yatra
a) 1, 2, 4, 5 only
b) 2, 3, 4, 5 only
c) 1, 4, 5 only
d) 1, 2, 3, 4 only
Q.4) The Birthday celebrations of Maharana Pratap was in news recently. Maharana Pratap is associated with which of the following battle in the history of medieval India.
- Battle of Haldighati
- Battle of Chausa
- Battle of Begram
- Battle of Kanauj
Q.5) Which of the following countries cannot be affected by tropical cyclones?
- United Kingdom
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
a) 1,3,5 only
b) 3,4,5 only
c) 2,4,5 only
d) 4 and 5 only
Download the Solution- Click here
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :