Read – Comprehensive Mains Strategy IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 3rd Nov UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
Note: Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
IASbaba’s TLP 2016, 3rd Nov
UPSC Mains ‘High Order Thinking [HOT]’ GS Questions
1. What is the threat perception of naxalism in India? Why naxalism has succeeded to widen its reach?
2. Is communalism a threat to internal security? Examine.
3. There is an urgent need of revamping the intelligence establishment in India. Discuss. Also examine the associated key priority areas and challenges.
4. Privileging “greater injustices” faced by the Muslim community in India over gender justice within Islam is counterproductive and further marginalises Muslim women.
5. A lack of jobs and an abundant workforce have meant that the agrarian states of India have become tinderboxes waiting to catch fire. Comment.
Plan has been updated in the Archives. Week 11 & Week 12
P.S: The review from IASbaba will happen from the time the question is posted till 10 pm everyday. We would also encourage peer reviews.. so friends get actively involved and start reviewing each others answers. This will keep the entire community motivated.
All the Best 🙂