TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [19th July, 2017] – Day 9
1. Model Personality (Cultural personality school)
2. Explain the theory of ‘Neo-Evolutionism’
3. What do you understand by Neo-evolutionism? Evaluate how Leslie A White’s approach is helpful in understanding cultural revolution.
4. What do you mean by cultural ecology’? Evaluate how Julian Steward’s particularistic Approach is helpful in understanding multilineal evolution.
5. Explain the concept of ‘Rina’ according to the Hindu scriptures. What were the mechanisms Suggested by the scholars to repay the ‘Rina’?
6. Social significance of Grihasta ashram.
7. Describe the major purusharthas according to Hindu Scriptures and discuss the social significance of harmonious management of ‘Trivarga’
8. Describe salient features of traditional joint family system in India. Trace causes for its disintegration in recent decades.