1. What are sequential myocardial changes in myocardial infarction?
2. What is dysplasia? How will you differentiate it from metaplasia?
3. Classify AML by FAB classification. What is the blood picture in case of acute promyelocytic leukemia?
4. Enumerate the chemical mediators of acute inflammation. Give their mechanisms of action.
5. Enumerate the major etiological factors associated with carcinoma of lung. Give the gross, microscopic features and spread of squamous cell carcinoma lung.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :