1. What are the similarities and differences in basic philosophical doctrines of Smakhya and Yoga? (20 marks)
2. Explain the role of Chitta, Chittavriti and Kleshas in bondage and liberation. (15 marks)
3. Describe various levels of Samadhi. (20 marks)
4. “In keivalya, what remains is a detached consciousness”. Critically analyse this statement in the context of the concept of Bondage and liberation as given by Yoga. (20 marks)
5. “Though Yoga accepts ontology of Samkhya, it shows a practical path of liberation unlike Samkhya”. Comment (15 marks)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :