TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [31st Aug, 2017] – Day 45
1) Delineate the meaning and scope of economic anthropology and discuss the principles that govern production, distribution and consumption in hunting and gathering communities.
2) Define market. Discuss the nature and role of markets in tribal communities.
3) Discuss the meaning & scope of ‘economic anthropology’.
4) Discuss the role of reciprocity & redistribution in tribal economy with examples.
1) Mediterranean element in Indian Population
2) The distribution of Indo-Aryan Languages
3) Is Risley’s Racial Classification of Indian Population valid? Critically discuss with the help of suitable examples.
4) Describe Ethnic elements in the Indian Population focusing either on Risley’s or Guha’s classification.