TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [1st Aug, 2017] – Day 20
1. What are the major and minor criteria of rheumatic fever? Give the pathology and sequelae of rheumatic carditis.
2. Give etiopathogenesis of carcinoma cervix. What are the tests employed for diagnosis of carcinoma cervix? Give the stages of carcinoma cervix.
3. Describe the premalignant lesions in the oral mucosa.
4. What are the clinical features of a malignant tumor? Discuss the pathways of cancer spread.
5. Define and classify diabetes mellitus. Discuss the pathophysiolgy of type 2 diabetes. What are the complications of uncontrolled diabetes?