1. What are the major and minor criteria of rheumatic fever? Give the pathology and sequelae of rheumatic carditis.
2. Give etiopathogenesis of carcinoma cervix. What are the tests employed for diagnosis of carcinoma cervix? Give the stages of carcinoma cervix.
3. Describe the premalignant lesions in the oral mucosa.
4. What are the clinical features of a malignant tumor? Discuss the pathways of cancer spread.
5. Define and classify diabetes mellitus. Discuss the pathophysiolgy of type 2 diabetes. What are the complications of uncontrolled diabetes?
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :