TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [3rd Aug, 2017] – Day 21
1. Discuss differentiating features of primary and metastatic malignancies.
2. Discuss the role of mediators in different reactions of inflammation.
3. Discuss pathogenesis of oral cancer. Briefly describe the malignant lesions that are likely to affect the oral cavity.
4. Describe Etiopathogenesis of alcoholic cirrhosis. Discuss its gross and microscopic appearance.
5. What are the possible contributing factors in pathogenesis of carcinoma breast. Describe in brief histopathology of different types of breast carcinoma.