1. Give an account of the impact of Islam on Indian culture in respect of society, religion and fine arts.
2. Trace influence of Islam on Indian culture and civilization.
3. Provide a comparative analysis of the development of Arabic and Persian historiography.
4. “Ancient Indians had no taste for historiography; their scholars cared more for religious, spiritual and philosophical studies. Indian historiography is essentially an Islamic heritage…” Comment upon this statement with special reference to the contemporary writers and their works which help us in the reconstruction of history of the early medieval period of Indian history.
5. Identify the main factors that sustained the expansion of urban economy in the Delhi Sultanate.