1. Enumerate the causes of unengaged head in a primi at 38 weeks of pregnancy. Describe different stages of labour. How will you diagnose each stage of labour? How will you manage a case of prolonged first stage of labour in a primigravida patient?
2. A primigravida patient reports in casualty at 34 weeks of pregnancy with h/o painless bout of bleeding per vaginum. What is your probable diagnosis? How would you manage the patient? What fetal and maternal complications are associated with this condition?
3. What are the different types of oral contraceptive pills? What is the mode of action of oral contraceptive pills? Write briefly the indications and contraindications of taking the pill. Enumerate the side effects of taking the pill.
4. Enumerate few commonly used methods for 1st trimester abortion. Briefly mention the immediate and remote complications of surgical methods of abortion.
5. What is trial of labour? How would you manage a trial of labour in a patient who has had a caesarean section previously?
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :