Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 72]
Q.1) Which of the following provided for a common currency for the member countries of European Community?
- Marrakesh Treaty
- Bonn Convention
- Basel convention
- Maastricht Treaty
Q.2) Consider the following statements about Air Mass
- It is a large volume of air in the atmosphere that is uniform in temperature and humidity
- Air Masses are not formed over water
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.3) “EU 3 + 3” is associated with
- Catalan Referendum
- Greek Bailout
- None of the above
Q.4) The total liability of the monetary authority of the country is called as
- Monetary base
- High powered money
- Both (a) and (b)
- Dead Currency
Q.5) What is Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)?
- A non-government organization which specializes in international humanitarian aid and emergency medical assistance.
- An agency formed by the International Olympic Committee (lOC) to check misuse of drugs by sportspersons.
- An organization to develop applications of nano-technology in medicine.
- An organization of medical practitioners funded by the European Union which carries out research against spread of AIDS.
To Download the Solution – Click here
All The Best