UPSC Quiz- 2017 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 83]
Q.1) Réunion, an island in Indian Ocean is an
- French Territory
- British Territory
- Spanish Territory
- Dutch Territory
Q.2) What does virtual water (VW) imply?
- Volume of heavy water required to replace ordinary water
- Volume of water required to produce a commodity
- Volume of water saved by using rainwater harvesting
- Volume of water utilized by an effective flood control
Q.3) Consider the following statements
- The Headquarters of the International Organisation for Standardization are located in Rome.
- ISO 9001 is related to the quality management system and standards.
- ISO 14000 relates to environmental management system standards.
Which of the statements is/are correct?
- 1, 2 and 3
- 3 only
- 2 and 3
Q.4) Who among the following repealed the Vernacular Press Act?
- Lord Dufferin
- Lord Ripon
- Lord Curzon
- Lord Hardinge
Q.5) Universal Product Code (UPC) is associated with?
- Against adulteration eatables
- Earthquake-resistant building code
- Fire safety code in buildings
- Bar code
To Download the Solution – Click here
All The Best