UPSC Quiz- 2018 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 133]
Q.1) Consider the following statements about the recently launched high performance computer (HPC) system ‘Mihir’.
- It is launched by Ministry of Earth Science
- It is dedicated to weather and climate forecasts
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.2) What is “virtual private network”?
- It is a private computer network of an organization where the remote users can transmit encrypted information through the server of the organization.
- It is a computer network across a public internet that provides users access to their organizations network while maintaining the security of the information transmitted.
- It is a computer network in which users can access a shared pool of computing resources through a service provider.
- None of the statements given above is correct description of virtual private network.
Q.3) With reference to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, consider the following:
- The Right to Development
- The Right to Expression
- The Right to Recreation
Which of the above is/are the Rights of the child?
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- 1, 2 and 3
Q.4) Which of the following is known as Berne and Paris-plus agreement?
- Sustainable Development Goals
Q.5) Lisbon treaty is related to
- European Union
- African Union
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best