UPSC Quiz- 2018 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 133]
Q.1) Consider the following statements about the recently launched high performance computer (HPC) system ‘Mihir’.
- It is launched by Ministry of Earth Science
- It is dedicated to weather and climate forecasts
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.2) What is “virtual private network”?
- It is a private computer network of an organization where the remote users can transmit encrypted information through the server of the organization.
- It is a computer network across a public internet that provides users access to their organizations network while maintaining the security of the information transmitted.
- It is a computer network in which users can access a shared pool of computing resources through a service provider.
- None of the statements given above is correct description of virtual private network.
Q.3) With reference to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, consider the following:
- The Right to Development
- The Right to Expression
- The Right to Recreation
Which of the above is/are the Rights of the child?
- 1 and 2
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- 1, 2 and 3
Q.4) Which of the following is known as Berne and Paris-plus agreement?
- Sustainable Development Goals
Q.5) Lisbon treaty is related to
- European Union
- African Union
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :