UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 5]
Q.1) “Kra Canal’ will connect which of the following?
- Celebes Sea and Sulu Sea
- Gulf of Thailand and Andaman Sea
- Yellow Sea and Sea of Japan
- Sea of Marmara and Black Sea
Q.2) Why was a plant called ‘Moringa oleifera’ recently mentioned in news?
- Its extract is widely used in cosmetics
- Its extract is used in the synthesis of pesticides
- It tends to reduce the widely biodiversity in the area in which it grows
- It can help effectively purify water in developing nations at a low cost
Q.3) Consider the following statements about WHO’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD)
- It lists both mental and physical disorders
- Inclusion of a disorder in ICD is a consideration which countries take into account when making decisions on provision of health care and allocation of resources for prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.4) ‘NABH Nirman’ is in sync with which of the following?
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik)
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Q.5) ‘Asian Premium’ is associated with which of the following organisations?
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :