UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 5]
Q.1) “Kra Canal’ will connect which of the following?
- Celebes Sea and Sulu Sea
- Gulf of Thailand and Andaman Sea
- Yellow Sea and Sea of Japan
- Sea of Marmara and Black Sea
Q.2) Why was a plant called ‘Moringa oleifera’ recently mentioned in news?
- Its extract is widely used in cosmetics
- Its extract is used in the synthesis of pesticides
- It tends to reduce the widely biodiversity in the area in which it grows
- It can help effectively purify water in developing nations at a low cost
Q.3) Consider the following statements about WHO’s International Classification of Diseases (ICD)
- It lists both mental and physical disorders
- Inclusion of a disorder in ICD is a consideration which countries take into account when making decisions on provision of health care and allocation of resources for prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.4) ‘NABH Nirman’ is in sync with which of the following?
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik)
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Q.5) ‘Asian Premium’ is associated with which of the following organisations?
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best