UPSC Quiz – 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 151
Q.1) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT)’
- The Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal was established and operates under a Statute agreed by Commonwealth governments in 1995.
- The CSAT has a total of eight members, including its president and the members are picked up on the basis of regional representations.
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.2) Where is ‘Seno Ballena Fjord’ located?
- Far Eastern Federal District of Russia
- New Zealand
Q.3) ‘Global Youth Development Index’ is released by
- Commonwealth Secretariat
- International Labour Organization
Q.4) The terms ‘Marginal Standing Facility Rate’ and ‘Net Demand and Time Liabilities’, sometimes appearing in news, are used in relation to
- Manufacturing industries
- Banking operations
- Demand and supply of agriculture products
- Service sector statistics
Q.5) Which of the following statements regarding Scheduled Banks is NOT CORRECT?
- They are listed under the 2nd Schedule of the RBI Act 1934
- They are eligible to get loans from the RBI at Bank rate
- They get automatic membership of the clearing house
- They cannot rediscount the First class Bill of Exchange
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Checkout some important links :