IASbaba Daily Prelims Quiz
UPSC Quiz – 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz Day 151
Q.1) Consider the following statements with respect to ‘Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT)’
- The Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal was established and operates under a Statute agreed by Commonwealth governments in 1995.
- The CSAT has a total of eight members, including its president and the members are picked up on the basis of regional representations.
Select the correct statements
- 1 Only
- 2 Only
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.2) Where is ‘Seno Ballena Fjord’ located?
- Far Eastern Federal District of Russia
- New Zealand
Q.3) ‘Global Youth Development Index’ is released by
- Commonwealth Secretariat
- International Labour Organization
Q.4) The terms ‘Marginal Standing Facility Rate’ and ‘Net Demand and Time Liabilities’, sometimes appearing in news, are used in relation to
- Manufacturing industries
- Banking operations
- Demand and supply of agriculture products
- Service sector statistics
Q.5) Which of the following statements regarding Scheduled Banks is NOT CORRECT?
- They are listed under the 2nd Schedule of the RBI Act 1934
- They are eligible to get loans from the RBI at Bank rate
- They get automatic membership of the clearing house
- They cannot rediscount the First class Bill of Exchange
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…