Orientation Session for KANNADA LITERATURE by Dr.Rakesh.E.S. Ph.D will be held on 7th July, 2019 (Sunday)
3 pm- 6 pm
Kannada Literature Optional subject in UPSC mains has always been a trump card for the students of Karnataka. The subject has helped more than 500 students to crack the UPSC exam and to achieve the heights of IAS,IPS and IRS.
To evolve with the reforms and changes of the UPSC exam pattern, the teaching methodology needs a paradigm shift. The answer writing expects critical analytical ability from the students. More than narrating the story, a student needs to visualise what the author has intended to say in his work. The answers should be framed by keeping in mind the relevance of value system portrayed in the authors work to contemporary relevance.
Henceforth the preparation of optional Kannada Literature should be done with the understanding of the philosophical base of Thinkers,intellectuals & their ideologies. The debates and discussions will certainly help in understanding of the literary thoughts and principles which in turn will boost the marks in the examination.
We at IASBABA are conducting an OPEN FOR ALL Orientation session on how to approach and plan for scoring high in Kannada Literature Optional.
The Session will be conducted by our renowned faculty Dr.Rakesh.E.S MSc, PhD. (a Topper himself in Kannada Literature in UPSC 2008, 2010). He has been guiding, teaching and mentoring students since 2010.
Famously called by the students fraternity as a one-stop destination for Kannada literature Optional subject. His rich experience in teaching, his depth of understanding the subject and his interpretation skills in literary context has helped many students to get into the All India Services, Central Services and State Civil services. The one-one discussion sessions of Dr.Rakesh is well appreciated across by the students fraternity because of its fruitfulness with respect to doubt solving nature.
His list of successful students includes Sachin.K (AIR-652, 2018) Ashok (AIR-711, 2019) Chanappa IPS, GuruPrasad IRS, Anoop Shetty IPS, Vishnu Gowda IRPS, Dyamappa IRS and many more!
Key Highlights of the Classroom Guidance Programme.
1) The optional subject Kannada literature will be taught in the philosophical and Literary context to ensure,the students develop the critical analytical ability while writing answers.
2) The techniques of answer writing in the PAPER-2 by utilising the principles and ideologies mentioned in the PAPER-1 will be taught in the class room sessions.
3) Since many students from non literary backgrounds (Science & Commerce graduates) are opting for kannada literature for in depth understanding of the subject in a comprehensive way and to solve the doubts, the class room teaching involves discussions and debates.
4) The study materials(Notes) issued in the class room includes the • Critical analysis of the best books • Notes of the Mysore University • Model answers of the selected candidates of UPSC.
5) Unit tests will be conducted after completion of each unit of the syllabus (Total 8 tests from both the Paper’s will be conducted).To enhance the answer writing capability of the students discussion sessions are held after evaluating the papers.
6) Since personality test is a part of the examination process to infuse philosophies & thoughts through literature,guest lecturers will be taken by senior writers and intellectuals.
7) Interaction sessions with the successful candidates of the UPSC exam is part of the class room teaching programme.
For Complete Details and Feedback of the of the Optional Classroom Programme – CLICK HERE
TIME and VENUE:
The Orientation Session is OPEN FOR ALL!!
7th July, 2019 (Sunday) from 3 pm- 6 pm
IASbaba, No. 1443/1444, Above Carzspa, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru– 560040
For any Queries:
You can also reach us on
Email id: email@example.com
Mobile No.: 9035077800/7353177800 ( Office Timings: 10 am – 5 pm)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :