PAYMENT LINK<- CLICK HERE
NOTE- THERE IS NO DEADLINE TO JOIN THE PROGRAMME (FIRST TEST ON 20TH JULY)
IASbaba ALL INDIA PRELIMS TEST SERIES-2020 (OFFLINE)
Yes!! The wait is finally over! The wait for the most reliable, effective and affordable PRELIMS TEST SERIES for UPSC 2020 preparation – OFFLINE TEST SERIES-2020: IASbaba ALL INDIA PRELIMS TEST SERIES (DELHI & BENGALURU) is over.
Based on thousands of requests we are happy to announce the Bilingual (Hindi + English), All India Prelims Test Series-2020 IN OFFLINE MODE in DELHI & BENGALURU CENTER.
Let us begin by thanking all of you who have put faith in this Test Series. It has been made possible by the grand success and word to mouth support by previous years Toppers on various forums and your love and support.
You should focus on the quality and closeness of the Test Series with actual UPSC paper. In the end, nothing matters if you are misguided through irrelevant practice.
Our Test Series is designed to give you the real feel of UPSC papers. When you will sit for Prelims 2020, most of the questions will feel very familiar and known. This is where we differ!
Kindly read the Testimonials of our Students and Toppers here– Click Here
You can cross check our Quality of Tests here– Click Here
HINDI TEST SAMPLE–Click Here
Hitting the bull’s eye year after year:
- 2016 Prelims: 68+ questions
- 2017 Prelims: 70+ questions
- 2018 Prelims- 63+ questions
- 2019 Prelims- 70+ questions
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2017, which is close to 85 % and 70% respectively – How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2017 and 68+ in UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017-How IASbaba Helped One to Get MAINS Call!
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2018, How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2018 and 60+ in UPSC Prelims 2018
- 82+ UPSC CSE 2018 TOPPER’S from IASbaba
FINE PRINTS OF OFFLINE ALL INDIA PRELIMS TEST SERIES (AIPTS) 2020
- OFFLINE- All India Prelims Test Series-2020 is available in ENGLISH and HINDI both at DELHI & BENGALURU CENTER.
- Total Number of Tests- 40 General Studies (Paper 1) + 10 CSAT (Paper 2) Tests = Total 50
- The Tests will be conducted at respective centres to simulate real examination scenario.
- ALL INDIA RANKING OF EACH TEST and a comparative Ranking with Online Test Series Students will be provided.
- The format of each test will follow the standards of UPSC Prelims Papers.
- Detailed Solution Document (PDF) will be provided after each Test.
- Read the Course Plan Document given below for Timing, Date and other schedule related to Test.
Go through the AIPTS 2020- Detailed Course Plan Document and Topic Listing for Prelims Document
DOWNLOAD-TOPIC LISTING FOR PRELIMS
- OFFLINE- ALL INDIA PRELIMS TEST SERIES- 2020- [7K + Tax (8260/-)]
PAYMENT LINK<- CLICK HERE
PROCESS TO FOLLOW AFTER PAYMENT
- Note that only Payment paid through Online Mode will be acceptable. We will not entertain Offline (Cash) Payment at any cost.
- After you make Payment, Send an Email with Payment Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject- Offline AIPTS Payment Made- Delhi/Bengaluru Center.
- First Test is on 20th July 2019- Take your Payment Receipt and two Passport Size Photograph before or on First Test Date at respective centres and register there.
- You will be given an I-Card to appear for the Tests there onwards.
- Following the above points is a must.
For any query related to AIPTS- 2020 contact us at email@example.com
Offline Payment Details: Please mail us the acknowledgement at firstname.lastname@example.org if making offline payment.
|BANK Name||CANARA BANK|
|BANK BRANCH||BANGALORE KLE SOCIETY|
|ACCOUNT TYPE||CURRENT ACCOUNT|
For Civil Services aspirants, the launch of ILP/AIPTS every year brings in new energy and motivation. More than anyone else, the aspirants residing in the remotest parts of the country now feel that they have a chance. IASbaba feels proud to have played a part in building this confidence. The reach of ILP/AIPTS and its success has crossed the boundaries of coaching hubs of India. We hope that this year too, ILP/AIPTS plays an even better role in the success of aspirants.