Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Bill, 2020
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II- Governance
- The bill accords the Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda at Jamnagar, Gujarat, the status of ‘institution of national importance’ by clubbing the cluster of ayurveda institutes at the Gujarat Ayurveda University campus in Jamnagar.
- The three institutes (in Jamnagar) which would be a part of the proposed conglomeration are
- The Institute of Post Graduate Teaching and Research in Ayurveda
- Gulabkunwerba Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya
- The Institute of Ayurveda Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- The objective of the institute will be the promotion of quality and excellence in education, research and training in Ayurveda and allied disciplines