We are very happy to announce that on the lines of our flagship TLP Initiative (FREE) of General Studies we are going to start OPTIONAL TLP for the PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OPTIONAL subject.
This is a FREE initiative!
It’s going to be a one month program starting from 5th August, 2020 (Wednesday) to 5th September 2020.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM:
- This will act like a crash course wherein you can cover the entire syllabus of Public Administration Optional in 1 Month with Quality Feedback, Analysis, Review and Synopsis.
- It helps you not only to revise the subject, but also to improve the quality of your answers.
- This program will help you plan your study so that you can earmark some time for studying the optional subject every week.
- Helps in memorizing the facts and fine-tuning your answer writing skills.
We assume that, you have covered both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Public Administration atleast once. This program is designed keeping in mind the postponement of Prelims Exam and focused for those students who will appear for UPSC Mains 2020.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- 2 Questions will be posted every day starting from Monday to Friday. (The questions would strictly be as per UPSC standards).
- Answers posted will be Reviewed on the same day by our faculty who has his specialization in Public Administration.
- Detailed Synopsis will be provided at the end of the day (around 8 Pm).
- Answer-Writing Discussion (Video) will be posted on every Saturday. In which the concerned faculty takes up the select few questions which need proper analysis and discusses them in a lucid way.
- As a token of commandment and credibility, we would like to inform you that, three students of Adesh M H students (Public Administration)- whom our faculty had mentored personally, have attended the personality test of UPSC CSE-2020. (Note: He had mentored only these 3 students in his personal capacity, without charging any fees).
- Apart from his teaching and mentoring expertise in public administration, he has also been instrumental in planning the study, selection of resources, revision, and training the students in writing the best quality answers.
- He has the credentials of scoring 140 plus (in paper 1) and 170 plus (in paper 2) in Public Administration in the UPSC Civil Service Exam.
SCHEDULE -> CLICK HERE
FOR ANY QUERIES (Related to Public Administration Optional – TLP):
You can reach us on
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Adesh MH: 8892911673