Morocco Normalises Relations with Israel
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-II – International Relations
- Recently, Morocco and Israel have agreed to normalise relations in a deal brokered by the USA.
- It makes Morocco the fourth Arab country, after the UAE, Bahrain (Abraham Accords) and Sudan, to normalise relations with Israel.
- Morocco will establish full diplomatic relations and resume official contacts with Israel.
- Embassies shall open soon to promote economic cooperation between Israeli and Moroccan companies.
- Morocco intends to facilitate direct flights for Israeli tourists to and from Morocco.
- Abraham Accords: Click here