National Innovation Portal (NIP) launched
Part of: GS Prelims and GS-III – Innovation; Sci & Tech
- National innovation portal was recently launched.
- Ministry: Ministry of Science & Technology
- Developed by: National Innovation Foundation (NIF) – India
- The National Innovation Portal (NIP) is currently home to about 1.15 lakh innovations scouted from common people of the country, covering Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary and Human Health.
- The innovations cover Energy, mechanical, automobile, electrical, electronics, household, chemical, civil, textiles, etc.
- Innovation Portal is a step towards Atmanirbhar Bharat and an excellent resource for students, entrepreneurs, MSME’s, Technology Business Incubators (TBI’s) and common people engaged in a variety of occupations.
Do you know?
- National Innovation Foundation (NIF) – India is an autonomous body of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.