Trishul Military Airbase under UDAN scheme
Part of: GS Prelims and GS – III – Infrastructure
- The First flight from Delhi to the newly upgraded Trishul Military Airbase, Bareilly Airport, Uttar Pradesh, was recently flagged off.
- Ministry: Ministry of Civil Aviation
- The up gradation has been done under the Regional Connectivity Scheme – Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (RCS-UDAN).
- Trishul Military Airbase, Bareilly belongs to the Indian Air Force and the land was handed over to the Airport Authority of India for construction of the interim civil aviation operations.
- Alliance Air was awarded the Delhi – Bareilly route under the UDAN-4 bidding process last year.