As part of IASbaba’s Interview Mentorship Program (IMP), there will be a session taken by Mohan Sir, Sunil Oberoi Sir (Retd. IAS) Dr. Akash Shankar (IAS) on a pro-bono basis.
Sunil Oberoi Sir has worked on Civil Services Reforms in India with UNDP and DoPT. He was a government nominee in interview boards and an examiner in various government exams. He was also associated with induction training of new entrants of Civil Services and In-Service training of Senior Civil Servants.
Dr. Akash Shankar, AIR 78 CSE 2018 was one of the toppers of the UPSC CSE 2018 Interview with a score of 204.
Learn from the topper who has scored more than 200 marks in the Personality Test and from an Ex-Civil Servant with vast experience in training and interview who will not only help you to tackle the opinion and situation-based questions thrown at you but tell you about what exactly the board is looking for in a candidate. This will be followed by Mock Interviews.
The session will focus on-
- What it takes to Score more than 200+ in an Interview/Personality Test.
- Discussion on important Current Affairs topics.
- How to handle Opinion based questions
- How to handle Situation bases questions.
- Open Mocks – a Unique Approach Pioneered by IASbaba!! “Life is too short to learn everything from your own mistakes. The wise learn from the mistakes of others.” Observing others giving their interview helps you understand the common mistakes to be avoided in front of the board. Open mocks help you develop the right attitude to be carried to the interview.
VENUE: Chandra Layout Centre (TLP Centre): No. 1443/1444, 80 Ft. Main Road, Ganapathi Circle, Chandra Layout, Bengaluru– 560040
DATE: 8th April (Thursday)
TIMINGS: 5 PM to 7 PM
BOOK YOUR TIME-SLOTS FOR MOCK INTERVIEW (OFFLINE & ONLINE) -> CLICK HERE
- 1st Mock Interview at Bengaluru & Delhi – 10th April 2021 (Saturday)
- 2nd Mock Interview at Bengaluru & Delhi – 11th April 2021 (Sunday)
- 3rd Mock Interview at Bengaluru & Delhi – 17th April 2021 (Saturday)
- 4th Mock Interview at Bengaluru Delhi – 18th April 2021 (Sunday)
- 1st Mock Interview – 6th April 2021 (Tuesday)
- 2nd Mock Interview – 7th April 2021 (Wednesday)
- 3rd Mock Interview – 14th April 2021 (Wednesday)
- 4th Mock Interview -15th April 2021 (Thursday)
(*More Mock Interviews will be arranged. Dates will be confirmed soon!)
- Please note that you can either book the morning slot (10 am – 1 pm) or the afternoon slot (2 pm – 5 pm)on a particular day. The exact timings of the Interview on the Registered Date, will be decided on First-cum-First- Service Basis in the respective slots.
- Bring 2 Passport-size Photos, 1 DAF, and 6 Summary Sheets (all Hard copies)
- Students, who have filled the Registration Form, can use the DISCUSSION ROOMS at both Delhi and Bangalore Centres. The Discussion Rooms will be specially reserved for interview purposes.
- Also, to make the discussion more streamlined, a mentor will oversee the discussions.
For further queries with regard to interview, you can mail us at email@example.com or call us on 91691 91888