Launch of Sankalp Se Siddhi
Part of: GS Prelims and GS – II – Policies and Interventions
- “Sankalp se Siddhi” – Village and Digital Connect Drive was recently launched.
- Launched by: TRIFED
- Ministry of: Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- It is a 100 day drive which was started from April 1, 2021.
- It will entail 150 teams visiting ten villages each.
- Aim: To activate the Van Dhan Vikas Kendras in these villages.
- The visiting teams will also identify locations and shortlist potential Van Dhan Vikas Kendras for clustering as TRIFOOD, and Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries- (SFURTI) units as larger enterprises.
- TRIFOOD aims to enhance the income of tribals through better utilization of and value addition to the Minor Forest Produce collected by the tribal forest gatherers.