School Innovation Ambassador Training Program
Part of: GS Prelims and GS -II – Education
In news Union Education Minister and Tribal Affairs Minister will jointly launch the ‘School Innovation Ambassador Training Program’ for 50,000 School Teachers.
- It is innovative and one of its kind training program for School Teachers.
- Aim: Training 50,000 school teachers on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, IPR, Design Thinking, Product development, Idea generation etc.
- The training will be delivered in online mode only.
- Designed by: Innovation Cell of the Ministry of Education and AICTE for School Teachers.
- The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a statutory body established by AICTE Act, 1987 for proper planning and co-ordinated development of a technical education system throughout the country and regulation & proper maintenance of norms and standards in the technical education system
News Source: PIB