IASbaba Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 97]
Click here to get all the Tests– Archives
Q.1) River Falgu flows in which of the following states?
- Himachal Pradesh
- None of the above
Q.2) Orang National Park is located in
Q.3) Consider the following statements about General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR)
- It contains provision allowing the government to prospectively tax overseas deals involving local assets.
- It will come into effect from 1 April 2017 (assessment year 2018-19)
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Only 1
- Only 2
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Q.4) Which of the following statements concerning Waqf is/are correct?
- It is a permanent dedication of movable or immovable properties for religious, pious or charitable purposes as recognized by Muslim Law, given by philanthropists
- Central Waqf Council, India is an Indian statutory body established in 1964 by the Government of India under Waqf Act, 1954 (now a sub section the Waqf Act, 1995)
- A campaign has been launched by Ministry of Minority Affairs, National Waqf Development Corporation (NAWADCO) and Central Waqf Council to utilise the Waqf properties for socio-economic-educational empowerment of minority communities specially Muslims
- All of the above
Q.5) The Speaker can ask a member of the House to stop speaking and let another member speak. This phenomenon is known as
- crossing the floor
- yielding the floor
Download the Solution- Click here
All the best