We are here again with Final mock for prelims 2016 as promised! Use this mock the right way to be at your best on AUG 7.
We have few suggestions:
- Take the test as if you are sitting in a real exam – in one sitting with no breaks and deviations.
- People tend to google, watch movies , whataspp et al in between.
All the above activities won’t help and screw up your thought process, thus damaging the experience.
Your ability to concentrate for at least 90 minutes with least of deviations can take you steps ahead than what you are now!
The first mock had overwhelming response. You competed with more than 6500 aspirants in the FIRST MOCK
But it was on a tougher side and purposeful.
The reason : It acts as a wake up call and you can wake up in the final few days and double your effort, to put you out of your comfort zone and see how you perform.
We are very sure that the first mock came as a shock to many people who had thought they had prepared 100%. We know that you will be thanking us after Aug 7! 🙂
The second mock is relatively easier. We have shown the paper to our best students before publishing it. Any score in excess of 80 in this paper is excellent. But be alert not to mess it with overthinking and overconfidence. We always want you to learn other aspects when you take Mocks or Tests on IASbaba.
Other aspects include
- Art of ” leaving “, my friends can help you in art of “living”.
- This examination is totally different than others in a sense that you need to know “What not to do than what to do”
- You have to qualify this examination & not to take on your ego to solve all the questions. For this one need to to work on few things and among them are- Patience, Confidence, Temptation and Maintaining cool.
Final note to aspirants: There will be people whom purposefully commenting on 1-2 questions. They did do last time too on obvious questions in most derogatory manner.
Neglect them! Their intentions are different.
Ours and Yours is to crack Aug 7!
FREE NEW REGISTRATION
- Others who have not registered before can register using the link: Click Here
- Once you register, check email where a link will be sent to activate your account and click on the link to activate it.
- students can attend the test by logging in using their username and password.
All the best