Regular tests are the USP of ILP 2017. It is very important that you condition your brain to solve MCQs correctly under pressure. This test platform will help you develop a habit of taking tests. So by the time you will face your prelims exam, it will be like just another exam for you with minimum stress level 🙂
But we have observed that aspirants shy away from taking tests. There can be several reasons for this:
- They might think that they are not quite prepared for it.
- They find the process very dull.
- They are scared of competing with others on an open platform.
- They think there is still a lot to study and they will take the test later. That later never comes as tests keep on compiling.
In order to solve all these issues, this year we are introducing Gamification feature. This will not only make the process fun, but also incentivize your performance. You will feel like taking more and more tests on the platform.
Why new Test engine?
We find that sometimes students can get demotivated and stop taking tests. Hence we have decided to bring some fun into test taking process to keep you motivated.
How the new Test engine works?
A student gets maximum of 3 attempts to pass the test. The minimum percentage to pass a test is 40%.
A student has to pass an exam to unlock the next exam!
NEW FEATURES on Test engine (Platform):
We have designed trophies to make sure the user thoroughly prepares for each test.
If a student successfully gets following score in the First attempt, that is–
40% – 50% in the test, he/she will be awarded 40 trophies
50% – 60% in the test, he/she will be awarded 45 trophies
60% – 75% in the test, he will be awarded 50 trophies
>75%, he will be awarded 55 trophies
If a student gets successfully following score in the Second attempt, (Number of trophies will be reduced by 25% than the previous one), that is-
40% – 50% in the test, he/she will be awarded 30 trophies
50% – 60% in the test, he/she will be awarded 34 trophies
60% – 75% in the test, he/she will be awarded 38 trophies
75% in the test, he/she will be awarded 40 trophies
If a student gets successfully following score in the Third attempt, (Number of trophies will be reduced by 25% than the previous one), that is-
40% – 50% in the test, he will be awarded 22 trophies
50% – 60% in the test, he will be awarded 26 trophies
60% – 75% in the test, he will be awarded 29 trophies
75% in the test, he will be awarded 30 trophies
- If a student FAILS to clear the exam in ANY Attempt, then 5 trophies will be reduced from his/her account.
- Once a student successfully completes a test and gets the trophies, he will not be awarded any trophies in the further attempts.
B. RANKING & LEADERBOARD:
After completing the test, the student will be awarded both score and trophies. Only score will be used for ranking. Trophies will not be used for calculating the rank but it was for the leader board. For rank generation, only first attempt’s score will be used.
Sets / Levels:
There will be 7 sets (35 Tests) in the Test Series. User has to get a minimum of 200 trophies (on an average 40 trophies in each test ) to go to the next set. If the user cannot get 200 trophies after completing all the tests in current set, he cannot proceed for the next set. He has to contact the administrator to proceed further 🙂
USER INTERFACE (UI):
1. Once a User Logs in, this is how the UI would look like-
You can find Motivational Quotes in the 1st Block – Hola Satish
Stats in the 2nd Block – No. of Trophies won, Your Accuracy & Speed
Next action in the 3rd Block – The Artificial Intelligence Engine will suggest you the Next course of action a student has to take (depending on one’s performance) 🙂
Threats & Targets – Your nearest competitors who can beat you (Threats) and whom you can easily beat (Targets) 🙂
Goals – your weekly/monthly targets
On the Leaderboard– you can find the Highest trophy holders in the Course!
2. Once you Click on LEARN (next to Dashboard) – You will find all the SETS (containing Tests)
3. The Test will become Active, as per the Schedule. The 1st Test will be Activated on 31st August, 2016. Once you start the test, this is how the UI would look like-
4. Once the test is completed, you will find the no. of Trophies you have won, Score and other Stats. You can share your scores on Facebook or Twitter, just like Candy Crush or Subway Surfer 🙂
Make the best use of the GAMIFICATION feature. Don’t cheat to win more trophies. Trophies will not help you in clearing the Exam, but Hardwork and Honesty will !
“Accountability to self is the only way for success”
So take the Tests sincerely and give your Best shot 🙂
NOTE: Please Wait till 7 pm today for test series login! – Test Series would begin at 7.