HISTORY [DAY 20]
1. Describe the changing nature of revolutionary activities in India between 1905 to 1946 . (20M,400W)
2. Examine the causes of the rise and progress of revolutionary movements in India from 1905 to 1931. (20M,400W)
3. Discuss the nature of the leadership and programme of the Congress Socialist Party. (15M,300W).
4. “The emergence of left-wing group in the Congress radicalized its social and economic agenda.” . Comment. (15M,300W).
5. “The ideology of Subhash Chandra Bose was a combination of nationalism, fascism and communism”. Comment. (15M,300W).
6. Write a note on the origin and growth of the Indian Muslim League. (15M,300W).
7. Discuss the factors that led to the growth of the Dalit consciousness and mention the major movements aimed at their empowerment. (20M,400W)
8. What are the Circumstances that favored the growth of left ideologies in India. (10M,200W).
9. Discuss different ideologies and philosophies of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru ? (20M,400W)