There are 4 concrete (much more) approaches to the above answer.
Probably in the first 2 lines you speak, the board would have judged your personality.
Probably what would have worked for board X might not work for board Y.
How and what to present to whom at what point of time decides where you lie on the rank list!
Dear Friends ,
IASbaba invites you to their Interview Workshop 2016-17 on 28th February (Tuesday) @ Bangalore.
Important pointers about the Workshop:
- It will not be a mere mock interview.
- We would want to analyse your personality and give tangible inputs to polish it.
- Decipher each board; adjusting your wavelengths to the same would be the focus.
- Customised solutions to all .
- How to answer and what to answer would be taken up.
- Classes on Current Affairs.
A lot of serving bureaucrats in senior positions have agreed to help us out pro – bono.
Friends join us and lets create History!
The workshop would be completely FREE of cost.
P.S: The next workshop will be held in Delhi. We will update on that shortly!
Venue : 28th February (Tuesday) at KLE college, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Time: 10 AM