There are 4 concrete (much more) approaches to the above answer.
Probably in the first 2 lines you speak, the board would have judged your personality.
Probably what would have worked for board X might not work for board Y.
How and what to present to whom at what point of time decides where you lie on the rank list!
Dear Friends ,
IASbaba invites you to their Interview Workshop 2016-17 on 28th February (Tuesday) @ Bangalore.
Important pointers about the Workshop:
- It will not be a mere mock interview.
- We would want to analyse your personality and give tangible inputs to polish it.
- Decipher each board; adjusting your wavelengths to the same would be the focus.
- Customised solutions to all .
- How to answer and what to answer would be taken up.
- Classes on Current Affairs.
A lot of serving bureaucrats in senior positions have agreed to help us out pro – bono.
Friends join us and lets create History!
The workshop would be completely FREE of cost.
P.S: The next workshop will be held in Delhi. We will update on that shortly!
Venue : 28th February (Tuesday) at KLE college, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Time: 10 AM
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :