As promised, here is the 2nd MOCK TEST for your practice (Well before time 🙂 )
In case you missed Mock-1- Click Here
Attachment to Question PDF and OMR Sheet is given below.
Carefully Read The Guidelines
STEP 1- Taking the Examination
- Download the Question Paper and OMR and take both the print outs If not do otherwise as you like
- Fill the OMR details correctly
- Use Stop Watch– Take this exam as you will take Prelims within stipulated time, 2 Hours. Set the Stop Watch for 2 hours and finish on time
- Be Honest with your effort and do not try to fool yourself
- Do not rush in filling OMR. This is crucial
- After finishing the paper, take a pic of OMR and upload it in the comment section (Must) to have the accountability and follow up of STEP-2
- If no OMR, then write on a sheet of paper and upload or anyway you like.
STEP 2- Assessing your Result
- Solution will be uploaded around 9 PM
- With Solution link, a Google Form will be uploaded.
- You have to fill the Form details which will ask for – Few details and No of Questions (Attempted), No of Questions (Unattempted), No of Correct Answers, No of Incorrect Answers and Final Score
- Calculate your Score on above Parameters and fill the Google Form.
- Be cautious while filling the form, since once submitted it won’t be available.
- We will release the Cut Off based on the scores
Kindly Note that Mock-2 Paper has been intentionally designed in the Static Vs Current Ratio-80:20 (on prior notice to all the users)
OMR SHEET- DOWNLOAD
STEP 3- Answer Key
SOLUTION– Download Here
ENTER YOUR PERFORMANCE AND GET YOUR RANK– Click Here
Rank, Cut Off and Analysis– Click Here
Do share your FEEDBACK on the Mock Paper after the exam 🙂
All the best
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :