TLP Anthropology Optional 2017 [14th July]: Day 5
1) What is functionalism? Discuss the functional approach to the understanding of Religion.
2) In what ways is Functionalism different from Structural Functionalism?
3) Write a short note on Structural-functionalism
4) Describe the structural features of social life as suggested by Radcliffe Brown in his theory of social structure.
1) Tribe and peasant similarities and differences
2) Critically examine the contributions of some of the British Scholar administrators to Indian Anthropology.
3) Write a short note on Action Anthropology
4) Write a short note on V. EIwin and his contributions