1. The newer currents in political science are more accurately perceived as the recovery of a great tradition than as a radical deviation from it. Comment.
2. “Behavioural studies are highly desirable to supplement other studies, but like all identifiable methodological approaches they are part of the whole study of Government and politics.”- Charles- Worth. Comment.
3. Why is ‘affirmative action’ important in provision of equal opportunity?
4. Account for the reaction against the Austinian concept of sovereignty. Should it be expunged from the vocabulary of political science? Give reasons.
5. Examine the nature and limits of the rights of Resistance and Revolution recognized in modern political theory.
6. “The prince must be fox and the lion at the same time.”- Machiavelli. Comment.
7. “Real rights are a result of performance of duty”- Gandhi. Comment.
8. ‘Personal is political’- Comment.
9. “Locke is an individualist out and out” – Substantiate.
10. “Rule of law is better than rule of men” – Aristotle. Comment.