TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Sociology [17th July, 2017] – Day 7
Q. Write short answers of the following questions in about 150-200 words each: (3×10 = 30 Marks)
- Conflict theory (propounded by Marx)
- Marxian classification of Society
- For Marx, class divisions are outcomes of ‘exploitation’. Discuss.
Answer the following questions in about 250-300 words each: (2×20 = 40 Marks)
- According to Marx, ‘Capitalism will inevitably result in a revolution of the proletariat’. Critically evaluate the assertion.
- ‘The history of the hitherto existing societies is the history of class struggle.’ Critically comment on this Marxian thesis.