1. On the outline map of India provided to you, mark the location of all of the following. Write in your QCA Booklet the significance of the locations, whether physical/commercial/economic/ecological/environmental/cultural in not more than 30 words for each entry: (2 x 5 =10 marks)
2. Briefly explain the following terms in not more than 50 words each: (5 x 5 =25 marks)
3. Discuss the bottom topography of the Pacific Ocean? (20 marks)
4. Discuss various decentralised irrigation techniques which are suitable for India’s varied agro-climatic conditions. (15 marks)
5. What are GM seeds? Discuss their properties and suitability in the Indian conditions. (15 marks)
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :