TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Medical Science [28th Aug, 2017] – Day 37
1. Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of visceral leishmaniasis.
2. Describe complications and management of acute meningococcal meningitis.
3. Enumerate common etiological conditions for acute renal failure in India. Discuss in brief the management of Acute renal failure.
4. Enumerate various coronary risk factors. Describe the management of acute myocardial infarction in the emergency room.
5. Describe the clinical features and medical management of hyperthyroidism.