1. Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of visceral leishmaniasis.
2. Describe complications and management of acute meningococcal meningitis.
3. Enumerate common etiological conditions for acute renal failure in India. Discuss in brief the management of Acute renal failure.
4. Enumerate various coronary risk factors. Describe the management of acute myocardial infarction in the emergency room.
5. Describe the clinical features and medical management of hyperthyroidism.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :