1. What is intraepithelial neoplasia(carcinoma in situ)? Give the pathology of carcinoma cervix. How can you make an early diagnosis of carcinoma cervix?
2. Discuss the role of FNAC and biopsy in the diagnosis of neoplasm of breast. Briefly mention the different histopathological types of breast carcinoma.
3. Define cirrhosis of liver. Classify the different cirrhotic conditions of the liver. Discuss the etiopathogenesis and pathology of primary biliary cirrhosis.
4. What are the possible contributing factors for the genesis of bronchogenic carcinoma. Describe briefly the pathologic features of the different carcinoma of the bronchus. What are the problems in early diagnosis of the disease?
5. Explain the role of ECM(extracellular matrix) in tissue repair.
6. Give the etiopathogenesis and morphology of membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :