TLP OPTIONAL – 2017 : Anthropology [6th Sep, 2017] – Day 50
1)Define twins. Describe the methods of diagnosis of twins. In what way are twins useful in the study of human genetics?
2) What are the legal and sub-lethal genes? Explain
3) Discuss monogenetic & polygenetic inheritance in man with suitable examples
4) Discuss how laws of heredity propounded by Mendel can be understood in the context of meiotic Cell division and their applications to Man.
1) Discuss the distinctive features of tribes in North east India.
2) “Tribes in India are not homogeneous group.” Discuss.
3) Discuss the relevance of traditional wisdom and knowledge of the tribes with reference to health in the present day context.
4) Do you think that Indian tribes have rich biogenetic variability? Discuss.