1. A 35 year old patient comes with complaint of chest pain on left side. There is also history of high grade fever for last three days. Write your differential diagnosis. How will you manage a case of acute pneumonitis?
2. A patient aged 50 years is brought in unconscious state from street by the police. There was a card in his pocket mentioning that he was diabetic. How will you approach the case?
3. What do you understand by the terms military tuberculosis and disseminated tuberculosis? How will you diagnose and manage a case of a TB meningitis.
4. Define metabolic syndrome. Mention the name of diseases which individual with metabolic syndrome are susceptible to. Indicate the measures to overcome this problem.
5. Classify Hansen’s disease. Mention salient features of tuberculoid and lepromatous leprosy. How would you treat multi drug resistant leprosy?
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :