1. What is abnormal lie? Enumerate the causes of transverse lie in a multiparous woman. How will you manage the case of a transverse lie at term with a live Fetus.
2. Enumerate the various tests of ovulation in a 20 year old woman. What is the advantage of knowing the exact time of ovulation?
3. What are the signs and symptoms of 1st trimester of pregnancy? How would you confirm the diagnosis of first trimester of pregnancy?
4. Define accidental haemorrhage. How would you manage a woman with 34 weeks of pregnancy who comes to casualty with history of painful bout of bleeding. Mention foetal and maternal complications associated with accidental haemorrhage.
5. What methods can be used for permanent sterilization of a 32 year old female with two children. How is laparoscopic sterilization superior to tubectomy.
IASbaba imparts 360-degree IAS preparation solutions with their exhaustive Prelims and Mains preparation courses, supported by the latest UPSC preparation material. Avail our expert help by enrolling with us to keep your knowledge updated and stay ahead of your competition.
Most Trending and Trusted Programmes by UPSC Toppers :