When we began our journey, we had not anticipated the kind of love and faith that was showered upon us. We kept ourselves on our toes to keep up with your expectations and also improve on a daily basis to keep pace with demands of the new generation.
At IASbaba we have a single guideline before starting any initiative “Can we at IASbaba do it the best in comparison to any existing system, Can we redefine the way things are delivered”
Last year when we announced about our Offline classes we received close to 5000 requests. In the end, we prioritized 250 students.
Our concern was that we raise the quality which we have been offering online to make it the best in India
If the answer to the above is yes, then only we go ahead with an initiative and not for mere sake of doing things
And the results themselves speak for: We started 60-Day programme (FREE) – Few other websites try to copy us but failed and changed to other programs. Why is 60 Day Programme so famous and most trusted? The answer is its QUALITY and resemblance with real UPSC Questions.
Integrated Learning Programme (ILP) – Today it is the number 1 Online Programme that provides the best guidance for not only Prelims but Mains and is standing apart with best quality and affordability.
Our classroom programme, which is the best programme in terms of quality and largest offline programmes in Bangalore is known for imparting individual attention to students.
A testimony to our quality has been the strength of our programmes.
A further testimony to the above has been
- 60 Day Program,
- TLP program
- ILP Program which has now become the biggest online environment for UPSC learning.
- 120 selections in the span of two years including Ranks, 4, 6 and 9 in TOP 10 and
- Our Hit Ratio in Mains and Prelims- 2017, which is close to 85 % and 70% respectively – How IASbaba was helpful in Mains 2017 and 68+in UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017-How IASbaba Helped One to Get MAINS Call!
In sync with the above vision, we proudly announce the commencement of our New Initiative for Mains Answer Writing “Connect to Conquer (C2C)” (Offline Mentorship Programme) for 2018 aspirants.
Kindly Note: Connect to Conquer- Mentorship Prorgamme will be open for everyone having finished the syllabus atleast once and is ready to undergo rigorous Answer writing and skill development for Mains with IASbaba.
UPSC is known to throw surprises each year. This year was no exception. The number of questions in each paper remained the same but the marks and word limits changed. How the aspirants managed to tackle the change, only time will tell. However, in all these years, with so many changes and surprises, one thing has remained true- that UPSC is starving for quality aspirants and is trying its best to weed out those who can only reproduce what they have learnt. UPSC wants candidates who possess the ability to think and that too beyond the obvious. Take for example the following questions asked by UPSC in GS Paper I-
“The spirit of tolerance and love is not only an interesting feature of Indian society from very early times, but it is also playing an important part at the present. Elaborate.”
What information does one require for such answering such questions? Which coaching institute teaches to analyse such issues? Can one write the answer to such questions through only a plain understanding of the newspaper articles? No! Definitely not.
As aspirants, you have to change. Why? Simply because UPSC has changed its expectations for you. You need to think before you write. Now, you need to even more and improve your answer writing abilities. You need someone to compete with. You need someone to mentor you not like a trainer but like a coach, telling you the nitty gritty of your answers, the ways to improve them and to constantly monitor your progress to suggest course corrections whenever required.
Keeping in mind, the changing demands of UPSC, we have come up with a new initiative to help you conquer this examination by connecting you with the best mentors at IASbaba. We call this initiative as Connect to Conquer (C2C). The features of (C2C) are:
- Students will be divided into smaller groups and each group will have a MENTOR
- 10 Months Programme divided into 3 Phases– First phase- December to March-Mains Focus, Second Phase March to May (All India Prelims Test Series)- Prelims Focus, Third Phase- June to September- Mains Focus
- 40 High Quality and High Order Thinking Mains Tests/Essay to be conducted under strict supervisions and monitoring of the mentors.
A DRAFT PLAN is given as PDF- Click Here
Micro-Features of the Programme
- 40 Mains Tests + All India Prelims Tests (AIPTS)- 31 GS and 10 CSAT Tests
- 16 Subject Wise Tests + 4 Essay practice tests before prelims
- 12 rigorous Mains Practice Tests after Prelims.
- 8 Full-length Tests (2 for each paper) and 4 Essay tests.
- Synopsis and individual feedback from the mentors.
- Regular tracking of your progress through intensive one on one session with your mentors.
- Provision of customised solutions for each candidate as per his/her needs and strengths.
- Mentor moderated group discussions (GD) within and with the groups for helping you develop a critical perspective on the issues at hand.
- Selected aspirants will have option of library facility and discussion room if wish to join for study purpose.
After the completion of the programme, you would have:
- Practiced more than 500 subjective questions.
- Gained in-depth perspective on Mains issues with the help of synopsis and practical learning from your mentors.
- Improved yourself a lot with the help of critical inputs from your mentor.
- Developed the ability to answer any type of question asked by UPSC.
- Formed a highly energetic, compact and competitive group of sincere aspirants into a social capital.
- Gained the wherewithals to conquer Mains 2018!!
So why wait? Come to us and convince us of your willingness to embark on a highly intensive, specialised and outcome-oriented journey with IASbaba. The other details of the programme are given below:
- Duration: December 2017 to September 2018
- Venue: Bangalore
- Address: No. 1737, 37, Service Rd, MRCR Layout, Stage 1, Near Vijayanagar Metro Station, Vijaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040. You can come to our office to inquire about it.
- Process of Enrollment: Fill the google form given below. Selected Students will get a call from IASbaba
- Fees of the programme- Will be communicated to selected candidates
Fill the form only if you are sincerely looking forward to joining this programme
ENROLLMENT FORM- FILL IT HERE
Connect to Conquer (C2C)- Mentorship Progamme will be open for everyone having finished the syllabus atleast once and is ready to undergo rigorous Answer writing and skill development for Mains with IASbaba.
We are looking forward to “Sincere, Committed and Hard Working Candidates”
P.S- For any query, you can contact, [email protected]. Fill the form only if you are sincerely looking forward to joining this programme. Selected candidates will be getting a call from IASbaba.
P.P.S- Selection process of Connet to Conquer (C2C) Offline Mentorship Mains 2018– It will take a week’s time. Students who are cent percent sure of relocating to Bangalore for Mentorship should fill the form given in the post and wait patiently.