After every battle, it takes some time for the dust to settle. The same goes for examinations conducted by UPSC. All the stages of the prestigious Civil Services Examination (CSE) create a storm of sorts after they get over. However, the preliminary stage creates the most noise and confusion simply because of the sheer number of people appearing in the first stage and also the knack of UPSC to ask questions that are rather ambiguous. This year was no exception and as anticipated the forums got inundated with discussions, arguments and counter-arguments. But the time has come to stop this virtual pandemonium and focus on the next stage of CSE i.e. the MAINS.
The Mains stage in CSE is the one that challenges you to the core. All your intelligence, readings and observations are put to test by UPSC in this stage. Naturally, it requires the maximum effort from a candidate. Not only it requires an in-depth understanding of the issues but also demands thorough practice to produce your thoughts in the most precise and economical way. Such has been the demand of this stage that many well-read and highly intelligent candidates fail to clear it because words don’t come as easily as they usually should for lack of practice and confidence.
IASbaba has been helping and guiding you on this front tirelessly since the very beginning. Our flagship online Think, Learn and Perform (TLP) initiative is the most popular programme for Mains answer writing practice. What’s even better it that it’s free! No wonder that TLP has been the most potent tool for hundreds of qualified candidates in the past.
We have already finished the first phase of TLP 2018 before Prelims. Kindly check it here
Now, we are ready with the second stage of TLP. This is the advanced stage of TLP that will challenge you in the same way as UPSC does. In fact, we try to be a notch above in terms of the quality of questions so that you are at ease while appearing on the D-Day.
Although most of you already know the fine prints of this programme, we are reiterating them for your reference:
TLP Phase II, 2018:
- To impart original thinking, inspire pure reasoning, and instil clarity in your mind.
- Expose you to a variety of questions and make your preparation pattern proof.
- Give you access to the answers written by others and know others’ line of thinking.
- Make you a master of answer writing.
- To help you qualify Mains 2018!
- Daily 5 Questions– 3 Static + 2 Current Affairs.
- We will cover Paper Wise – GS1, GS2, GS3.
- GS4 – Ethics will be covered every week
- Essay every alternative week.
- Duration – The Programme will start from 25th June 2018 and end on 16th September 2018.
- Reviews from IASbaba and daily synopsis will be provided.
- This is a FREE Initiative!
- On certain days, we will pose ‘twist in the tail’ questions just to unsettle you. We want to give you
- the feel of shock and surprise that one feels when UPSC asks unexpected and out of the league
- questions. These questions will help you handle unexpected scenarios in the future.
The most difficult and complicated part of the writing process is the beginning. For most of you, the hardest thing about writing must be facing the blank page. Don’t leave that page blank. Start with us, you will accelerate for sure.
Before you embark upon this journey, let us give you a pearl of wisdom on answer writing:
“Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts.”
P.S- ILP 2019 ONLINE and Test Series details will be released very soon.
All the Best