UPSC Quiz- 2019 : IASbaba’s Daily Current
Affairs Quiz [Day 91]
Q.1) It was believed that in order to avoid another political crisis like 1857, a vent was required to channelize the discontent of Indians. For this, the retired Civil Servant A O Hume, founder the Indian National Congress. This theory is called:
- Political Theory of India
- Lightening Conductor theory
- Energy Vent Theory
- Safety Valve Theory
Q.2) The city of Mosul is often in news. It is located in which of the following countries?
Q.3) Vietnam is bordered with which of the following countries?
Select the correct code:
- 1, 2 and 3
- 2, 3 and 4
- 1, 3 and 4
- 1, 2 and 4
Q.4) Bardoli Satyagraha was launched against
- The oppression of the Muslim landlords
- Unjustified hike in land revenue by the authorities
- Oppression of thekedars in charge of revenue collection
- Refusal to grant remission in land revenue by the authorities despite a drought
Q.5) Two important rivers – one with its source in Jharkhand (and known by a different name in Odisha), and another, with its source in Odisha – merge at a place only a short distance from the coast of Bay of Bengal before flowing into the sea. This is an important site of wildlife and bio-diversity and a protected area. Which one of the following could be this?
To Download the Solution – Click here
All the Best