Current Affairs Focus (CAF) – Day 6:The last leg of your journey before the final test !
Please Note that,
- In CAF, Evaluation will not be done nor Synopsis will be provided. Through the questions, you will get to know the most important topics for Mains 2019 related to Current Affairs. But, we would advice you to make the best use of this initiative, by practicing answer writing 7 answers on daily basis on our TLP Platform.
Welcome to IAS UPSC, CAF- 2019, Day 6. Questions are based on CAF Mains 2019, General Studies Paper ,
Click on the links and then answer respective questions!
1. What is the RCEP trade pact? How does it affect India’s interests? Comment.
2. The NATO completed 70 years of its coming into being. What was the primary objective of this alliance? How has its role evolved after the Cold War? Analyse.
3. Why does India need to be cautious with respect to China after the abrogation of Article 370? Discuss.
4. What is a tariff war? Is it affecting Indian and the world in any way? Explain.
5. How is India balancing its interests with Iran in the backdrop of mounting global pressure on Iran? Discuss.
6. Is the One Belt One Road (OBOR) initiative led by China a geo strategic threat to India? Comment. How prepared is India to thwart the threats emanating out of OBOR? Discuss.
7. What is India’s Act East Policy? What are the major components of this policy? What are the expected outcomes of enhanced cooperation with the East? Discuss.