Tribal Freedom Fighters’ Museums
Part of: GS Prelims and Mains I – Modern History
- Minsitry of Tribal Affairs to set up Tribal Freedom Fighters’ museums to give due recognition to sacrifices and contribution to country’s freedom struggle by tribal people.
- Government to set up permanent museums in the States where tribals lived, struggled against the British and refused to be bowed down.
Do you know?
- All the museums will have strong usage of technologies like Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), 3D/7D holographic projections etc.
- These museums will trace the history along the trails, along which the tribal people in hills and forests fought for their right to live and will.
- Thus, it will combine ex situ display with in situ conservation, regeneration initiatives.
- It is expected that by the end of 2022 all the museums will come into existence.