3. Integrity is the seed for achievement. Elucidate. (15 Marks)
सत्यनिष्ठा उपलब्धि का बीज है। स्पष्ट करें।
Candidates need to write about how the Integrity is the seed for achievement. Also elucidate/ highlight it with examples.
Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one’s actions. Integrity can stand in opposition to hypocrisy, in that judging with the standards of integrity involves regarding internal consistency as a virtue, and suggests that parties holding within themselves apparently conflicting values should account for the discrepancy or alter their beliefs.
Integrity is the seed for achievement
- Integrity brings out success. Basically, having integrity is like avoiding unnecessary traits like stress, anxiety, and confusion.
- Integrity is the only value that you can develop to get success.
- It’s true that success without integrity means nothing.
- Having the courage to do the right thing is the only trait everyone craves for.
- Be it professionally or personally, integrity is an essential trait to have.
- No matter how speedily the world and trends are changing, integrity remains the same.
- Integrity provides inner peace, happiness, and success.
- Successful people create positive personal impact. A strong, unique personal brand is key to creating positive personal impact.
- While your personal brand should be uniquely you, integrity is one thing that should be common to all personal brand.
- In fact, integrity should be the cornerstone of your brand. Do what you say. Under promise and over deliver.
- Become known as a person of integrity and you will be on your way to building a successful personal brand.
- Your integrity reflects who you are as a human being. It’s your deeper alignment with who you say you are and what you say you want.
- When you’re living in alignment and integrity, it allows for greater power, expansion with ease, and more effortless attainment of goals… not to mention more happiness and joy.
- The easiest and most direct way to build your integrity (and your awareness of integrity) is to focus on living in alignment with your word.
- If you do this one thing in your business and your life where there are any issues, problems or confusion, you will see incredible shifts and momentum toward the outcomes you are wanting to create.
- integrity is important for one very practical reason — it creates the conditions in our personal and professional lives and relationships that allow for everything to WORK.
- In any situation, people want to know where they stand and what kind of response they can depend on.
- Integrity is the foundation by which consistency and trust supports us to work effectively, both on our own and with others, to create the results we want.
- This holds true just as much for our personal goals and intimate relationships as it does for our leadership and professional successes.
Hakuna Matata means “no worries”. Apply Hakuna Matata in your life and be happy with whatever you have. Be honest and always speak the truth. Carry an integral personality full of integrity that is strong and hard enough to break.