1. There is no separation of mind and emotions; emotions, thinking, and learning are all linked. Do you agree? Substantiate your views. (10 Marks)
मन और भावनाओं का कोई अलगाव नहीं है; भावनाएं, सोच और सीखना सभी जुड़े हुए हैं। क्या आप सहमत हैं? अपने विचारों की पुष्टि करें।
Candidates need to write about the emotions and how there is no separation between emotions and mind how thinking learning emotions are interlinked.
Emotion is often defined as a complex state of feeling that results in physical and psychological changes that influence mind, thought and behavior. Emotionality is associated with a range of psychological phenomena, including temperament, personality, mood, and motivation.
- Emotion is what helps us to reflect on our place in this whole scheme of things. Most people don’t even know that they have all these emotions and mind have a reciprocal exchange and how it impact life.
- There is no separation of mood mind and emotions. It’s is rather integration of all what we have learned how much we have internalized and how much we have thought on it and it creates our opinion.
- These opinion, expression, learning is reaction or an extension of our emotions towards the issues in society and also towards our personal problems.
- Most of us we are victims of our emotions; we don’t have any control over our emotions. When sadness takes over us, we simply have to react in a depressed manner. In such situation our thinking and learning also gets affected.
- When we stuff our feelings, they quickly build into the uncomfortable sensations of tension, stress and anxiety. Unaddressed emotions strain the mind and thinking process.
- Imagine a person lost his job. An emotionally smart person might perceive their emotions as cues to take action, both to deal with the challenges and to control their thoughts and feelings.
- Whereas people who fail to use their emotional intelligence skills are more likely to turn to other, less effective means of managing their mood.
- Emotional management is the power to exercise your choice to stop an emotion and channel it in any direction you want it turns out to make our thinking and knowledge base.
- One can understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people, pick up on emotional cues, and change the mind set accordingly feel comfortable socially, and recognize the power social dynamics.
Social-emotional skills are so critical because they provide person with skills to help in thinking process and learning to succeed later in life. It teach person how to recognize and understand their emotions, feel empathy, make decisions, and build and maintain relationships as there is no separation between mind and emotion.