Think and Learn, TLP Mains 2015, UPSC, UPSC Mains- Think and Learn-2015
Click on the links and then answer on respective questions!
Day 68- ETHICS & HOT
1. Prostitution is old a profession as the the human civilization is. In this light do you think it is ethical to deem it illegal? Explain in Indian context.
2. India has actively been involved with its close neighbours. It emerged as biggest help during the earthquake crisis in Nepal while it initiated economic blockade during constitutional crisis. Comment keeping in view this paradoxical reaction of India. Also bring out ethical dimensions involved.
4. The Indian middle class is significantly different from it’s counterparts in other regions of the world. Do you agree? What are those attributes that impart uniqueness to the middle class in India? Discuss.
5. The success story of the Indian economy has been scripted more by private enterprise than the state itself. Do you agree? Also, do you subscribe to the argument that India is all about private success and state failure? Analyse.
6. The practice of returning awards and titles in protest of the state is not new to the Indian intelligentsia. In light of this fact, how do you view the recent protest being registered by the Indian intellectuals? Critically analyse.
For a dedicated peer group, Motivation & Quick updates, Join our official telegram channel – https://t.me/IASbabaOfficialAccount
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Explainer Videos, Strategy Sessions, Toppers Talks & many more…