Paper I: ESSAY
Time Allowed: Three Hours
Maximum Marks: 250
QUESTION PAPER SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS
(Please read each of the following instructions carefully before attempting questions)
The ESSAY must be written in the medium authorized in the Admission Certificate which must be stated clearly on the cover of this Question-cum-Answer (QCA) Booklet in the space provided, No marks will be given for answers written in medium other than the authorized one.
Word limit, as specified, should be adhered to:
Any page or portion of the page left blank in the Question-cum-Answer Booklet must be clearly struck off:
Write TWO Essays, choosing ONE from each of the Sections A and B, in about 1000 ? 1200 words each: 125 × 2 = 250
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Is India really getting intolerant?
- Are social media websites spoiling the youth?
- Pen is mightier than the sword
- Green growth through blue economy: Prospects and challenges
- Is capital punishment an effective deterrent?
- Nanotechnology: Big things from a Tiny World
- Make in India: Can this be the game changer for the Indian economy?
Download the Paper– Click here