Daily Current Affairs Quiz [Day 91]
Click here to get all the Tests– Archives
Q.1) Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is an annual global convention for the Indian diaspora. The theme for 2017 is
- Redefining Engagement with the Indian Diaspora
- Engaging Diaspora: Connecting Across Generations
- Apna Bharat, Apna Gaurav
- None of the above
Q.2) Which of the following pairs is are correctly matched?
- Ayush 64 – an ayurvedic formulation for treatment of Malaria
- Ayush 82 – an ayurvedic formulation for management of Diabetes
- Both (a) and (b)
- Neither (a) nor (b)
Q.3) Palk Strait is between
- Asian Turkey & European Turkey
- India and Sri Lanka
- Taiwan & Mainland China
- Japan & South Korea
Q.4) The Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA) has released its Travel Trends Report 2017. Which of the following Indian states has been ranked 8 on the ’12 Destinations to watch in 2017′ list?
- Jammu & Kashmir
Q.5) Budget 2017 may hike capital gains tax on stocks. Consider the following statements about Capital gain tax?
- Any profit from the sale of a capital asset is deemed as ‘capital gains’
- A capital asset is officially defined as any kind of property held by an assesse, excluding goods held as stock-in-trade, agricultural land and personal effects
- Shares and equity mutual funds alone enjoy a special dispensation on capital gains tax
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 3
- All of the above
Download the Solution- Click here
All the best